Friday, May 16, 2014

Advice to the Young #41


         


                Everyone has had their own experiences in life whether they are good or bad. We are the only people who control our lives and can direct ourselves where we are going to go. Its up to no one but ourselves. It's true that we don't know what can happen in the future but we have the power to guide ourselves in any direction we want. As humans we make mistakes and everyone falls on their face at one point or another. But the trails and obstactles of life should not stop us from following our dreams.
           
                 In the short 18 years I've been alive I've learned a lot but I still have a lot more learning to do. I am still young and I have my whole entire life ahead of me. I have the whole world in my hands and it's up to me what I decide to do with it. The best advice I can give to those younger than me is to never stop dreaming. Dream as big as you want and set goals for yourself. Don't let anyone get in your way and find what makes you happy as a person. Surround yourself with positive people and don't let ANYONE bring you down. Take chances and grap opportunities. Don't ever give up on yourself and just be you. 
 

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss

                I believe that young people should live by this quote. There really is no one else that is youer than you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment