Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Unfinished Sentences #14

Unfinished Sentences # 14
I usually worry about my future. Sometimes I make up random scenarios in my head and make myself go crazy. I’ll lie awake at night just thinking about where I’m going to be in 5 years . Who am I going to meet? Will I have changed a lot? Will I even like myself? It makes me anxious and it gives me anxiety. There are so many possibilities.
I feel angry when people are negative about everything. Why are there so many negative people in this world? Why so more people hate rather than love? If we learn to love more and hate less the world would be a better place.
I’m moody when people talk too much, such as my mom. She will just ramble on and on and on about something so random and irrelevant to the point where I want to tell her to shut up. But she’s my mom so I can’t. I love my mom so much but she loves to talk. Sometimes I’ll want to say something and I won’t be able to because she talks over me. It is so irritating and it puts me in a bad mood.
I’m happiest when the sun is shining. I know that sounds really cliché but it’s so true. When the sun is out and it’s a nice day, it makes everything better. People say that with who and what you surround yourself with has an impact on how you feel emotionally.

I feel confident when I’ve accomplished a major goal. When I got induced into honor society, I was so happy and proud of myself. Or when I participate in activities that I enjoy such as the drama club. I love acting and singing and I’m extremely passionate about it. The happier and more positive I am the more confident I feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment