Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Examined Life #36

The Examined Life
Bad Things
1.      I put too much trust in people and sometimes I don’t trust at all
2.      When I get excited about something I tend to talk over people
3.      Sometimes I forget to think about myself
4.      Sometimes I don’t think at all
5.      I’m basically blind
6.      I’m really skinny and it’s really hard for me to gain weight
7.      I let people get away with things that they should’t get away with
8.      I can be depressing sometimes
Good Things
1.      I’m always nice, even when people are mean to me
2.      I am very loving
3.      I put others first
4.      I care about others
5.      I have unique eyes that no one else has
6.      I hold my friends and family close to my heart
7.      I try to be positive as much as possible
8.      I’m always ready for new adventures and opportunities


No comments:

Post a Comment